When someone scans your QR Code they will be taken to your Mobile Landing Page, which is automatically created from the data in your profile.
Clicking your up-loadable logo will take them to a website of your choice.
- The map button creates a Google Map from the address info in the profile.
- The email button will open their email application with your email address already filled in as recipient.
- The phone button will pop a question box that asks them if they want to dial your phone number, which is pulled from your profile.
You can select the colors and function of the buttons individually.
The QR.CR system currently supports the following selectable buttons:
- Your uploaded logo is a clickable link to your website
- Automatic Google map to the address you enter
- Email address
- Phone number
- Special Button
- Special Deals Button
- Mobile App Download Buttons
- NEW: Hundreds of wildcard buttons, each with their own link
When someone requests your information, you will receive a notification of this for easy follow up – Lead Capture!
The user contact info can be stored to any smartphone. The user scans the QR Code and clicks the “request contact info” link to instantly receive an email from the system with the contact info in a vCard attachment. The phone will ask if you want to store the information to your contacts.
If it is not measurable, it is miserable!
Every scan of your QR Code gets logged and you can find the statistics in your user account.
Track users and location (anywhere in the world) where they scanned your QR Code.
*****************Borrowed from ScanLife: please check accuracy and if verbiage needs to change
Table will need to be JPEGGED******************